Sunday 31 January 2016

Painful Stretching in Gymnastics



So there's this video on YouTube (where else would it be?) that's a montage of these coaches stretching these girls that aren't that flexible. The thing is that these girls are in so much pain that they start biting and scratching the coach. Well at least with the first one.



The best thing about the video is probably the comments.

"Child abuse. Pure and simple. I have danced for nearly 40 years and NEVER had a teacher lay hands on me like that. It is disgusting. These children will eventually need major surgeries in particular on the hip as over rotating damages the ball joint. Absolutely revolting."

- tani thunderballs

True. But I only watched half of the video. It ironically motivated me so much that I got my right splits within a week of watching it.

But it's still very unfortunate that these girls had to endure that type of torture.

- Colour Fluff

No comments:

Post a Comment