Sunday 14 February 2016

Bridges in Pandicorn Pyjamas



Well, hasn't it been a while (or just nine days)?

I apologise (but I also don't) because it may only be the third week of school but my teachers are already giving out assessments to study for.

And I also ran out of things to talk about that are rhythmic gymnastics-related.

I have a cousin who's less than a year older than me that doesn't do dance, cheer or gymnastics. Yet she's so naturally flexible in her back and therefore my "backspiration" right now.

When it comes to my flexibility I'm a mixture of being naturally flexible and the fact that I excessively stretch every day (or every two to four days).

I've also started working on my back flexibility by doing bridges and I can even do a half backbend on to the couch *I applaud myself*.

Do you like the amateur bokeh effect I did on this photo with Ribbet?
- Colour Fluff

No comments:

Post a Comment